Regional Billings Analyst - Finance - IMS Argentina
As a member of the Regional Billing Team must be able to manage multiple tasks, tools and systems simultaneously. Meeting organizational goals depends on this person's ability to organize, create, communicate, and facilitate activities that allow the company to deliver on its commitments. This position is responsible for analyzing, developing and executing tasks to issue and validate invoices for IMS and its subsidiaries. The purpose of this position is support the Billing Center through several
- Departamento: FINANCE
- Estado: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Idioma: en
- Tipo de trabajo: Permanent
- Horas de trabajo: Full-time
- Días de trabajo: Day
- Plazo de solicitud:
- Fecha de inicio:
- Issue and distribute accurate invoices.
- Handle customer complaints and resolving billing issues.
- Keep updated records of Account Statements.
- Report Accrued & Deferred Revenue for Accounting.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy.
- Address customer complaints and questions.
- Support Collections Team to keep track of accounts receivable and transactions.
- Assist with customer account reconciliations.
- Prepare and present analytical reports.
- Resolve any issues or mistakes.
- Coordinate meetings with major Agencies/Clients in the market.
- Participate and support new systems, product implementations, changes to tools, queries, and reports, and partner with others to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Produce operational, ad hoc, and management reports.
- Assist management with internal and external audit activities ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
Skills and Experience Required
- Student/Degree in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics
- Language: English intermediate.
- 2 years of experience in finance department (Billing/Collection is a plus)
- Management of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Salesforce preferably, large knowledge of: Office Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience dealing with Clients and Commercial Teams.
- Knowledge of Currencies and Accounting.
- Knowledge of Media Market is a plus.
Customer-oriented. Highly motivated and proactive person, with a flexible attitude and willingness to work. Ability to handle multiple tasks and time schedules. Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills. Teamwork, empathy, frustration tolerance, organized, committed. Ability to follow instructions and to act on his/her own initiative to propose new ideas.