Finance Manager - Finance - IMS Argentina
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the accounting and treasury team. This role provides support for all accounting and tax matters such as: month-end close, corporate and management reporting, compliance, audits, local statutory accounting, information needed for tax compliance and ad hoc and special projects.
- Departamento: FINANCE
- Estado: Capital Federal, Argentina
- Idioma: en
- Tipo de trabajo: Permanent
- Horas de trabajo: Full-time
- Días de trabajo: Day
- Plazo de solicitud:
- Fecha de inicio:
- Review/improve current accounting processes/procedures and reporting to improve productivity and effectiveness of the department.
- Maintain, reconcile, journalize and report on all company accounts.
- Ensure that reports are completed timely and accurately. Once reconciled, any reconciling items must be researched and analyzed to assure they are cleared in a timely manner.
- Prepare reconciliations of accounts and follow up reconciliation items
- Prepare the financial statements according to the closing schedule of each month
- Control monthly journal entries in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet monthly close deadlines and review of out of balances before the month is closed.
- Perform monthly reviews, analysis, and reconciliations of major accounts, in the statement of financial position as assigned by supervisor.
- Prepare management reporting packages, detailed balance sheet analysis, aging reports, cash flow reports, audit packages and other corporate required reporting.
- Supervise the accounting and treasury teams to complete assigned projects
- Supervise information needed for tax compliance and tax audits and ensure on time filings and payments
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement through automation and / or efficiency initiatives
- Relationship with statutory auditors
Skills and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration. MBA desirable.
- Advanced English
- Previous experience of at least 8 years performing in similar positions with exposure to the decision makers & top level of the company.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory, local GAAP and the ability to apply concepts to specific situations. IFRS/ US Gaap desirable.
- The knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or other related financial software is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products required. Advanced knowledge of Excel, including the use of dynamic tables, macros, etc.
- Solid skills for analysis and auditing. High critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels to maximize results
- Team lead skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in the online media or digital advertising Industry or media/telecommunication services desirable.