Sr. Trade Analyst - IMS Argentina
Responsible for daily business data queries and supply forecasts relating to customer investments and annual agreements. This position is the resource point for all communications to and from the sales force through interfacing with various departments, particularly Sales. In addition, this position is responsible for follow up of the education program and keep updated communication with clients.
- Departamento: FINANCE
- Estado: Capital Federal, Argentina
- Idioma: en
- Tipo de trabajo: Permanent
- Horas de trabajo: Full-time
- Días de trabajo: Day
- Plazo de solicitud:
- Fecha de inicio:
- Analyze sales data and compare with annual targets to estimate rebate cost.
- Follow up on education program, assist in new accounts set up and training performance.
- Give recommendations on forecasts.
- Analyze sales results and how each key client is performing, provide comments based on company KPIs (% increase vs plan, % sell by BU, evolution market shares per agency, etc.).
- Challenge and update forecast with Sales Team.
- Creating contracts for new deals.
- Control and record of invoices in ERP.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in supply or data analysis.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of sales and supply matters.
- A well-developed understanding of business issues with the ability to understand and recommend constructive solutions to complex issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office based programs: Excel expert level + knowledge of AX ERP is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a solution-oriented team player who is capable of working independently, but collaboratively, in a small sales department within a cross-functional, cross-cultural, and an international business environment.
- Must be committed to helping management achieve the company’s business objectives in a timely and practical manner.