Sr. Brand Strategist – Exclusive Representative for Twitter in LatAm – IMS Argentina
The Brand Strategist is responsible for collaborating in the development of the social media strategy for IMS clients. This position will work primarily in collaboration with Twitter’s exclusive ad sales partner in Latin America, identifying opportunities and developing strategies for local and regional brands to use Twitter as part of their marketing strategy. This position will also work in coordination with other internal projects involving social media strategy and communications.
- Departamento: TWITTER
- Estado: Capital Federal, Argentina
- Idioma: en
- Tipo de trabajo: Permanent
- Horas de trabajo: Full-time
- Días de trabajo: Day
- Plazo de solicitud:
- Fecha de inicio:
- Working as part of the Twitter’s exclusive advertising sales partner team, to create organic and paid strategies for key regional and local clients throughout the region.
- Identify, develop and present opportunities for large regional and local brands to incorporate various social media tools and platforms into their marketing strategy.
- Support the internal marketing team with content andoptimization for the company’s own communication channels.
- Drive social media competency across the business.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in social media management, advertising sales and marketing, with emphasis on Twitter, Facebook, Vine, Periscope, and other social media platforms.
- Strong understanding of the online advertising industry, including knowledge of the underlying technology, major companies, and research.
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital/social space.
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to influence social marketing activity and strategy.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to team development as well as excellent written and communication skills.
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in collaborative teams and across business units.
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic environment.
- A deep understanding of Twitter’s platform and ad products.
- Excellent communication skills
Functional Skills & Knowledge:
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university required.
- Advertising, marketing and/or social media management experience desirable.
- Fluent in English.