Tax manager - Finance - IMS Argentina
We are looking for a Tax Manager with experience in international tax and income tax to lead and manage multiple countries tax reviews (LATAM, Europe & Asia) and to coordinate the relationship with external tax advisors in each country. You will serve as business advisor to our internal clients (business units) and also deal with tax provisions (together with our external tax advisor) to be able to accomplish with a multinational public group tax reporting obligation.
- Departamento: ADMIN
- Estado: Capital Federal, Argentina
- Idioma: en
- Tipo de trabajo: Permanent
- Horas de trabajo: Full-time
- Días de trabajo: Day
- Plazo de solicitud:
- Fecha de inicio:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe, deep knowledge in International TAX
- Build relationships and interact with different Tax Firm Worldwide to provide tax planning ideas and also help with their implementation.
- Provide consulting and expertise in order to advise the Group companies
- Provide innovative tax planning and review income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate with accounting department and local finance managers
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Control tax balances on general ledger
Skills and Experience Required:
- English - Advanced
- Public Accountant or lawyer with proven working experience as tax manager - +5 years of experience in International TAX.
- Thomson Reuters- OneSource tool knowledge is welcomed.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting & tax compliance
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Ability to develop excellent relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
- MBA or MA in Taxation is preferred.